Thursday, July 5, 2007

July the Fourth


Did you know that I was described earlier this week as adorable, sweet, smiling, Addilyn. Isn't that a delightfully palindromically alliterative way of decribing me; I think it is.




So my first fourth of the seventh was yesterday. I woke up the parents nice and early and then refused to sleep a wink until we headed out to watch fireworks, I must have slept through those because I don't remember anything until we got home. Daddy read a lot of the day to catch up on his Harry Potter. Mommy spent a lot of the day reading and trying to appease me, which was impossible. So here are some highlights of the show. By the way I hear that on the way home the city was covered it what appeared to be a thick blue fog from all the fireworks going off. I bet it was cool, but like I said I was asleep.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Me thinks you have an Annika McMillen on your hands... which is a good thing. I love that picture of Addie!

Cool Fireworks! We went to Bradley Fair again... it was intense.